your staff says donatin is frownd upon saleh

your staff says donatin is frownd upon saleh

paul90133
This post was updated on .
if i would of known your staff and group of ppl on you server were such childern i wouldnt of gave your server money i figure you ppl would b gratfull to recive money  never again will u get a penny from me untill ppl smartin up saleh if i want to donate money it shouldn't afect were i can build "no building in new ice for vip3 that donated" that pissed me off have fun with your game it is a game remember its not real its 4 fun
paul90133

-Edited by ZachBora to remove uppercase
itsame

Re: your staff says donatin is frownd upon saleh

SalehEwan
Please refrain from caps in the forums it is the same as if it was in game. Donations is alright for good intentions, but the server looks down upon players that donate just for rank. This topic has been discussed since the whole donation process started. Paul I remember I said "No VIP 3 Donaters" Now your a teamvip donater. What does that mean? You could build in New Ice. Some people really do donate lots of money for good intentions, but some don't, but we can't determine what you do it for. Paul I remember you donated so you could fly. I understand the reason behind that. Building something massive can be a pain without FlyMod. Yet it isn't difficult at all to build something simple, nice, and worthy of TeamVIP. Please refrain from quitting the server cause you would have just wasted your money. Please take that into account. For my reason for "No VIP3 Donaters" is these that have donated for rank and usually ending up as bad builders. It's a stereotype I know, but stereotypes are based off the truth.

Re: your staff says donatin is frownd upon saleh

Coolmankimo
*sigh* Dont worry..donating to us is not frowned upon at all, we are very appreciative of it! (no offense to saleh) but don't listen to him...he dun goofed. What saleh said is not fact but opinion. yes most people do look down on it only because they feel that you should get it fairly, BUT..dont worry about it. This is no disrespect to saleh at all but it's true. All is said and done so please end this post. Thanks :D
Alls well that ends well....well...my wellls aren't welly enough to be well so...oh well.

Re: your staff says donatin is frownd upon saleh

Re: your staff says donatin is frownd upon saleh

I was the first donator ever. Am I a bad builder? No, and I've proven so.

Usually one would donate to be team vip, then build his way to VIP3. If someone donates to be VIP3, then stereotypes gain a lot of weight and it's hard to get away from them.

Tip:
If I was in your place and Saleh said that, I would have found a spot and build something amazing then asked him to come look and see if it'd be worth putting into the new Ice. If Saleh still wouldn't be interested, I'd ask other people (VIP3 and up) to come check if they think it's New Ice worthy.

Re: your staff says donatin is frownd upon saleh

paul90133
thanks for every  ones response you all have good response and sorry saleh for just pointing at u but it really earked me but i under stand were u come from  i just dont like bein stereotyped but any ways thats all i got to say see yas all in game
Paul P
itsame

Re: your staff says donatin is frownd upon saleh

SalehEwan
I apologize myself. I didn't mean to make my statement so broad. I should have narrowed it down mostly why I think that way.

Re: your staff says donatin is frownd upon saleh

splash25
Yeah I see what you mean about donators being bad builders... I donated and I'm well below the level I should be for a vip3, so that's why I've been trying to participate in a lot of projects and look at a lot of peoples builds recently.
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25