y did i get banned???

kjubdese
ok, so i went off the server to finish my hw, and i come back on and it says banned for greifing!!! the whole time i was on the server today, i was working on a project with an admin, andshowing my friend, asherkingdom around! please unban me, because i did nothing wrong!
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: y did i get banned???

BarmyGamerchimp
Ok, so as far as I know you'd had griefed, but, I've only heard one side. That's all I, personally, know. If you can give the name of the Admin you were building with, and what place it is you were building and showing your friend around, we'd be much closer to an answer.

Re: y did i get banned???

kjubdese
ok, so the blace i was building was my home. i told pwego an awesome idea about a theatre built in his new city, and he loved it. so i got some help from mechanic and like jrwiley or something, and we started building it. (pwego gave us land and permission and all that) then, the next day, i got back on and worked on the interior. then, i txted my friend and told him to come on cuz it was super fun. and a long time ago, we build this hotel, but somehow it got cuboided, so i showed him that. then, i showed him storage, and went off the server. then i tried to come back on a while later, and it said i was banned!!!!!! :(
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: y did i get banned???

ok the entire thing seems to be a huge misunderstanding, unban accepted

Re: y did i get banned???

kjubdese
thank u :)