whitelist

clayton2002
hey when do i get white listed

Re: whitelist

Pwnreaper52
You have to be more specific on your posts whitelisted on what?
Rank: Vip3
Current project: Helping Around
Times have changed well f*** it get a new watch.-Lil Wayne
Our faults are what make us who we are don't focus on whats wrong with us focus on how you can improve upon it.

Re: whitelist

mr_marc
if you meen PwegoServer you just join, theres no whitelist.

Re: whitelist

Fumster101

Re: whitelist

LARPADARP
Or he might be talking about Bessie. If that's what you meant, then you can't be whitelisted on bessiserver until you are vip2

Re: whitelist

splash25
You can't get on bessie server period… I'm vip3 and I can't get on… I don't even know the ip…

Re: whitelist

[MHD]<mikel15858>
No whitelist.

(I'm high on Novocaine and i cant feel a  thaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg) *derp*

Re: whitelist

Oh yeah it's down so we can't get on lol. I failz.