when will my donate be accpeted?

megabuilder
i have donated 100$ to the server because it an awesome server. so when will it be accepted?

Re: when will my donate be accpeted?

Stokie1996
...Within a week's time, but WTF $100!?!?!

Re: when will my donate be accpeted?

megabuilder
because i needed a rank up and i also needed my 100$ gone because some one sent my a stempling like that i had to pay 100$ if i had them and now i dont XD

Re: when will my donate be accpeted?

qwertyupo
Geez still thats a lot but it went to this awesome server so in a way its worth it, but from one person?!?!?!?!?!   Geez
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: when will my donate be accpeted?

Pwego
didnt receive any donation for that amount, do you have a receipt?

Re: when will my donate be accpeted?

megabuilder
i never recived recipt not even yet