weird nether-thingy- HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjubdese
ok, so theres this fountain in spawn, i went in it, and it was some secret place. some idiot pushed me into the portal at the end, and some green-nether world was where i spawned. i typed spawn, but i got to the same world, different place. there was a portal next to it, and i jumped in. and now, whenever i go on the server, it shows the end credits of minecraft! i like cant play on the server anymore!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: weird nether-thingy- HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MHD]<mikel15858>
1. This is called the End
2 press "Esc" to leave credits

Re: weird nether-thingy- HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjubdese
thanks :)
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: weird nether-thingy- HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catiybrak
I faced the same problem, thans for the reply above.
Should Hollister be NOTICED?