we need a server revamp...ASAP...

drago2323
Hey everyone, dargo speaking, it has come to my attention that, the ranks of pwegoserver have been basically given out the rank of architect, i don't mean to impose or anything, but something has to be done, sure a majority of the architects are great helpers, thats why some have gotten promoted to staff+, i personally think, we should, not segrogate as much, but in a way, create a special branch of server members that are dedicated more to helping the server and its community, rather than focusing on the buildings themselves, but i digress.

Another point, a majority of the architects seem to ignore a lot of their friends they have made once they get the rank of architect, that being said, one could be promoted to architect and completely forget about ones friends if they are a lower rank, this is segrogation in its most natural form, personally, i have kept all my friends, at least tried to, that is why I make friends with many of the builders, and i still keep them as friends to this day.

If you want to post abuse, your thoughts, anything related to this subject, be my guest, i just want people to know, if things don't change soon, people will stop logging onto this server
Rank:[VIP2]
Current project(s):[Council of starfall, Starfall city]

I am a disciple of justice, moreso I will be the father,I will bring justice to the false and the falsely accused~Dargo father of Justice

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

Hmm, i wonder.
I dont see an issue, i joined the server and built by myself until i became staff. It was only afterwards that i started working on pirates bay with DaBowd.

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

xWiiPPeD
and who are u?

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

Westhead
It's not that hard to figure out, it's NoLifeKing with a new name after he raged
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

Greytopher
We dont really need a revamp.. if promoting people is the issue, promoting more people wont help. Archs dont ignore, thats just based on your opinion. The Archs just want to build as much as you do, and thats basically the point of the rank.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

Hmm, i wonder.
Yep, got rid of my moderator acc because i was libel to go on a vicious rage induced rampage against the other admin that is still removing my posts. the only difference now is that now i know who it is.

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

sycoinc
Hmm, i wonder. wrote
Yep, got rid of my moderator acc because i was libel to go on a vicious rage induced rampage against the other admin that is still removing my posts. the only difference now is that now i know who it is.
New Forum = that fixed :D

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

drago2323
@Greytopher I have actually noticed that architects now adays DO ignore the lower ranks, if they want to build, thats fine, don't architects also have a responsibility when staff+ are not online?, which honestly, lets face it, its pretty often now adays, you are entitled to your own opinion Grey, i am just saying, introduce a rank branch for people who want to help more than build on the server...i digress, I kinda think we do need a change, i mean honestly,we havehad 3 people get architects, who we don't  even know what they built to get architect, we knew what every OTHER architect built to get architect status...don't you think thats a bit unfair?, that being said, i really see no point in staying here anymore,

Drago haesit paulisper una die medium digitum at server reliquit
Rank:[VIP2]
Current project(s):[Council of starfall, Starfall city]

I am a disciple of justice, moreso I will be the father,I will bring justice to the false and the falsely accused~Dargo father of Justice

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

Total_cracker2962
While somethings about dargos post i disagree with there are somethings that i do agree with for example the fact that SOME not all architects tend to ignore the lower ranks at times often at times in which there are no staff online. Also he is right there are some architects that i have seen that i don't really remember knowing seeing or hearing of until they got architect which being i have no idea what they built to get that rank sometimes they just sit there while us lower ranks ask for help and never recieve it and there are no other staff plus online tp help. Another thing i have noticed is the amount of time we have no staff+plus online. This tends to be in the east and european timezones. At thoses times its not uncommon for a vip2 to be the highest rank online. I know we just recently had a staff reform but the fact of the matter is alot of the staff that were promoted during the reform don't play much anymore and since school started most of us have been busy. Like i have said already these times are during the european timezones. Solouriton to our problem? Promote 2 or 1 more staff or an arch a eurp perhaps someone like the applemachine? Who can be on during those times when no one else is online. The only euro staff/arch i can ever remember seeing was jbox and i don't see him on anymore.
Well its your server not mine take this into consideration.-Total_Cracker

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

Zeus127
Drago ik where ur comin from i do really. In my stance, the new archs really help a lot. I think the prob in my eyes is not the new archs, but some of the new staff. Another thing that may be a problem is that people are being promoted because they were active in a build of a person of a higher rank like staff or admin. That may be a reason that archs get promod easily.  Zeus out

I am a disciple of justice, moreso I will be the father,I will bring justice to the false and the falsely accused~Dargo father of Justice

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

Greytopher
Drago, to get architect you don't build for it anymore. That is fact. Goodman, Movie, and I got it because of our work in Magneta, for doing all of the interiors in the buildings and making a whole other section of Magneta (Mag Colonies). According to other staff/admins, we deserved it, but you are entitled to your own opinion. Some Archs do ignore, but not all of them, thats just a global statement that shouldn't be used. I help, so does Goodman, Movie, Pit, Hem, Steblam, and... I forget the last arch's name (lol).
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: we need a server revamp...ASAP...

Goodman415
FYI there is no such thing as an "Arch build" I learned that the wierd way from hyp over skype xD

Arch comes through trust and building capability, and if you think that the last 3 archs to be promo'd are not worthy, which is grey, movie and I, then you can have your own opinion. i understand that a new helping rank would be cool, but i think that after 2 days of someone having that rank, they would want to go back to not helping, cause of all the cuboid requests.

Just because you're not on when we help, doesnt mean you can make accusations in which no one helps ever.
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville