voxelsniper???

[MHD]<mikel15858>
I was reading and looking around, and i saw that a lot of people got the terrain they wanted using the voxel sniper mod... i was wondering what this is, and who is allowed to use it...

kthxbai
~mikel15858

Re: voxelsniper???

Schneids47
Voxel sniper is a plugin developed by the server, The VoxelBox, which is basically a World Edit kind of plugin, but made specifically for making awesome terrain and landscape and such.  We don't have it though, because we can already terraform just fine with world edit, and I believe Zach said that it conflicted with some of the other plugins we use when he tried it.

Re: voxelsniper???

[MHD]<mikel15858>
aha i see

Re: voxelsniper???

Re: voxelsniper???

TheAppleMachine
And its even gonna crash the server more. But schneids believe me voxel sniping is the ultimate terraforming tool world edit compared to voxel is no fair for world edit

Re: voxelsniper???

Schneids47
Oh I've used it before, and it is amazingly fun.  I would love to be able to use it on our server, but with how the server works and the plugins we use it won't happen.  Oh well.

Re: voxelsniper???

nillas12
Mountain

That took 5 minutes.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: voxelsniper???

It's not compatible with our players too XD

I'm talking about grief <--

Re: voxelsniper???

Schneids47
Good thing you clarified that, because I thought that you meant that our players weren't smart enough...  ehh both work i guess >:D.

Re: voxelsniper???

iamtylerharlow
we don't have voxel sniper, we have world edit, its different but very much the same. voxel sniper does not work with a lot of our plugins
tyler admin
"you laugh at me because i am different, i laugh at you because you are all the same"
"Everyone has a picture of what they want their life to be, some just don't have film."

CoB Admin
Redstone master!
Mag
Pandora