vines

paul90133
hi i was wondering if ther is a way to make vines stop spreding.  im not sure maybe u guys like it like that but i think it would b better if ther was a way to changr it so if u place a vine some were it stays ther and dosent grow every were and end up looking ugly and over crowded just a thought let me know what u think.
Paul.P
itsame

Re: vines

No, as of now, there is no way to stop it.  Just trim them up every time they get shaggy I guess lol.