unbann request kutha

kutha
I was randomly banned the reason was griefing which I did not do. I havnt been on here for months and Im on for about 5mins. For some reason I spawned on a roof.

Re: unbann request kutha

kutha
Can someone reply please

Re: unbann request kutha

LARPADARP
We have a plugin called hawkeye. What it does is it catalogs every single block on the map. It says who placed a block, who destroyed one, when and where. So obviously you were caught griefing or a staff or admin was looking around and saw blocks missing, used hawkeye, an banned.

Re: unbann request kutha

wrightrj
You must of griefed your character was hacked maybe if you realy did not grief or lie.

Re: unbann request kutha

LARPADARP
Well guys remember... Magicman is back and he is hacking peoples accounts. If the person who banned you could post that would help. We csn usually tell when magicman griefs and how. He griefs wth swastikas sometimes/mostly. Who banned you?

Re: unbann request kutha

kutha
I think rockgeek

Re: unbann request kutha

LARPADARP
Okay if i see him anytime im on i will tell him about this. Well if i get the chance. But you were either hecked, hacked by magicman, you griefed and spotted in the act, or someoen used hawkeye.

Re: unbann request kutha

kutha
I must have been hacked I havnt been on in months And when I came on I spawned on a roof.