unban request from piper

Phsyco_piper
I dont know who banned me and i dont know why i was banned, i was playing hockey then i came home to find out i was banned for griefing. I never greifed anything on this server before (except for destroying a block then replace it.) and i dont think its fair when i spent pretty much half my summer and all those hours into the city i was building to get banned for something i never did.
Also i will like to include that me and my brother share an account, he likes to go this server sometimes to mess around. I hope this means somthing and i will be unbanned. :)

From: Phsyco_piper