unban request: bounty425: greifing

bounty425
Alright first off i just want to say that i apologize to pwnreaper52. I would think it is then obvious that i greifed his structure. pwnreaper52 has been a ingame friend of mine since my first build and i would never go out and maliciously or greif anyone's build. I am honestly not sure I realized i was greifing and technically i wouldn't say I did greif in the literal description of: maliciously going to someones build and destrooying and or altering their build in a negative way to make yours look better. I was simply being impulsive and not thinking. and iwill admit the sole reason as to why I did it is because as follows: SQUIDWARDS ARE ANNOYING! i simply wanted to be rid of them, and to get to them I had to destroy TWO BLOCKS! On a following note i found pwnreapers house by accident, and most definitely not with the intent to greif it quite the opposite my itent was to look at it cause it is AWESOME! their may also be a acussing of me greifing by ramscale. In this case I honestly forgot there wasn't a shield? I don't know/ You also may be asking why would he try to hit blocks at all then? i find it amusing to see blocks regenerate just as i destroy them. I would assume that rockgeek or pwego banned me although i was offline when it happened. as a final note i would say i love this server i would never greif it intentionally and was devastated when i found out i was banned. with this in mind please unban me my username is bounty425.

                                                                                                                               bounty425

Re: unban request: bounty425: greifing

bounty425
Someone please respond to this.

Re: unban request: bounty425: greifing

bounty425
Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling.

Re: unban request: bounty425: greifing

HCMacIV
bounty, you should go to the new website to post your unban request.

Re: unban request: bounty425: greifing

bounty425
Ohhh.. thanks dude!