theatre

kjubdese
ok, so before i got banned for absolutley nothing, an idea struck me: build a huge theatre, like with plays!
this will be a big project and will require about 2 VERY SKILLED builders. i need someone to make the outer structure, and someone to help me with the rest. we also need some free land that is big. and i talked to pwego, and he loved the idea.

contact me with anymone q's at sandpig1@gmail.com

thanks!
kjubdese
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: theatre

LARPADARP
I hate you so much T-T I wanted to do this exact idea! I'm not going to be mean or anything to you but I'm pissed lol XD well I guess I would like to be an actor if plays will actually occur. I'm a pretty good actor. I am a decent builder too. Hope you get unbanned!

Re: theatre

... didn't circleight already build this??? -.-

Re: theatre

LARPADARP
And a few others. But I think he means literally, for theater, not for show. Like doing real mc plays.

Re: theatre

xWiiPPeD
kjub circle has all ready done this ... and shows happen quite alot there. This idea = copy

Re: theatre

LARPADARP
Well it's for pwegos city and his design. And they have shows there? I never knew about them.

Re: theatre

kjubdese
that was the one i worked on, but some idoit ruined it and changed it up. i was building it, but it got screwed
but we can always make a new one! :) (plus, circlieight never does PLAYS there, just the theatre)
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: theatre

kjubdese
also larp, we can do it together. :)