suscribe to RideLongboardig and help me out! :)

suscribe to RideLongboardig and help me out! :)

kjubdese
hey guys, this is kinda important. as of now, we have a longboarding channel, RideLongboarding, but we only have 2 suscribers. since i kinda know u guys now, could you guys suscribe and spread the word? we make beast longboarding videos. even if u dont like longboarding, help me out, k?

thanks so much!
RideLongboarding
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: suscribe to RideLongboardig and help me out! :)

sycoinc
don't advertise your channel on here please, its one thing to link to it to show a vid but asking for subs is a no no... if this was on the new forums i am about to make live (hopefully this weekend) then it would be warning 1 of 3 b4 u are banned

Re: suscribe to RideLongboardig and help me out! :)

kjubdese
sorry. but still, c'mon.
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: suscribe to RideLongboardig and help me out! :)

what is this subscription you speak of.. and this channel nonsense? Such tom foolery isn't allowed here.

Re: suscribe to RideLongboardig and help me out! :)

kjubdese
haha hypuhrr its called youtube
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: suscribe to RideLongboardig and help me out! :)

x30ffx
I don't really happen to like advertising on this forum, and I'm sure neither do the admins. This might probably get taken down.

x30ffx

[Architect]

"You fall into a pit!" is a message only NetHackers know about. (It doesn't involve hacking)

My picture shows the moon peeking out of a cloud

Re: suscribe to RideLongboardig and help me out! :)

Hmm, i wonder.
Hey like.. you know i do this video things with stuff on this awesome site where you post things.. i totally have a channel.. can you friends for friends me cuz i'm chill like dat?

Re: suscribe to RideLongboardig and help me out! :)

rawrrrandrew
you guys still need to learn how to do more than 2 slides lol