server attack!

nic1010
ether is was a huge cuboid error or an attack... or the server itself is messed.
it seems old chunks are re spawning themselves

help us!

Re: server attack!

Goodman415
Entire Quarryville is gone, along with numerous other builds... Just reset the map D:
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: server attack!

TBouncier
Yeah, The christmas decorations (being red and green wool) I put up over the holidays reappeared on my house, which is important to note because I took the wool down on the 28th of december, and my biggest build yet was in a very bad state.
Bringin' class back to Minecraft since whenever anybody cared.
Owner/designer of Mystria alongside Eddition and FuManch00

yepyep..

burntcereal
Build's completely gone
Magneta Team vip3 - MSS

Re: server attack!

MovieMaker2
Yeah My Whole Build In Mag is Messed Up....Random Chunks Missing....
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: server attack!

nic1010
mss bunker has 43:6 blocks 42 17:1 35:15 all gone... thats the most common block missing i noticed

Re: server attack!

Phillies
my hotel was completely messed up. I've heard about what happened to the server but im not about to spread rumors.
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: server attack!

Pitfallingpat
I've been hit too. Posting Picture, This area was just protected so its not greif, unless an admin did it.
This Also happened within 6 hours of making a public warp in the area, after protection was put in.

Things I've build or worked on and want to show off!
/Warp Circlecastle
/Warp worldsphere
/Warp spiral (and) /Warp spiral 2
/Warp Impossible

Re: server attack!

Pwego
Administrator
I posted an update on the website. I am pretty upset as well.

Re: server attack!

xWiiPPeD
The mss left a poison cannon on , I think that could of caused alot of lag and didn't help at all

Re: server attack!

The accident probably turned some on by deleting the blocks that hold the off switches, Ill go deal with it as soon as I get on

Re: server attack!

Bladerunner77777
even after the "fix" my build is rolled back 3 days
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: server attack!

xXWonderLamaXx
blade, kimo came in and copied ur walls over so basically its 'fixed' for you
Vip3
CoB member
Owner of lamaville

WonderLama = Ultimate Fail