riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

iamtylerharlow
Anyone have ideas for the next community project? I didn't put this under projects cause this is just an ideas post.
I was thinking something similar to dwarf city. Ever read the city of ember? or first light? maybe something like that

If you have any ideas put em here!
pin to top?
tyler admin
"you laugh at me because i am different, i laugh at you because you are all the same"
"Everyone has a picture of what they want their life to be, some just don't have film."

CoB Admin
Redstone master!
Mag
Pandora
community project dude

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

Westhead
Tyler if you have played WOW you should make ironforge that would be a great place and that involes dwarfs :D but Zach would be jelous :P as this would be better than dwarf city :P
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

xWiiPPeD
Make PIEville. Suddenly realises that has been done. Tyler may i just say that a community project doesn't have to be a town/city it can be a building which when people make part and u put it all together with world edit when we get more ram. E.G a football stadium or even the Trafford center if you dare

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

iamtylerharlow
This post was updated on .
the problem with that is symmetry
it will get thrown of very easily with many people
plus when only making one building not that many people can join in
@wiipped
tyler admin
"you laugh at me because i am different, i laugh at you because you are all the same"
"Everyone has a picture of what they want their life to be, some just don't have film."

CoB Admin
Redstone master!
Mag
Pandora
community project dude

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

Westhead
Tyler if you were to make ironforge I would come on the server every so often to help even though I have kinda left :P
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

Make like a DwarfCity 2.0, but this time make it feel cramped. Make it feel almost as if the Dwarves decided to build their city in the mines that they have stripped of material. In the center of the project can be the city with lots of bars an such in a grand cavern. In the center of this Grand Cavern would be the great forge with lava and fire ozzing from it and a railroad radiating from all 4 sides of it leading to the mines on the outskirts of the city. Also it would be cool if there was a dark part of the city where it is forbidden to be! Like something horrible happened there

 If you do create a project on such a grand scale I would perfer you make it near spawn, I believe there has to be a decent mountain somewhere near it.

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

supersnivy
well instead of some kind of big cuboided underground area where people build make it some sort of under ground labyrinth where everyone have to dig a spot for there home.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

How about making Call of Duty maps or Halo maps. Or even Assassins Creed maps! Or we could make one giant Piece of Eden! lol im a nerd! Or we could remake Narnia or something...

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

shortstop88
Larp if someone made Narnia they would have to make a new world. And have a portal to it inside a wardrobe.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

Lol thats the point shortstop!! Jk, but my idea is to have a city of huge trees, the biggest tree would be Mother Tree, and thats where the nobles and important people would live. The build style would be wood materials and white wool, and green wool. There would be treehouses and houses in trees.

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

Westhead
I just thought of a much better idea :) tyler if you have played either Dugeon keeper 1or2 you could make a big Version of that :P
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

TheAppleMachine
Im in if you need me

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

poodleinacan
How about a Vault city.
IceVIP

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

zdgsg43
Im in.
Shiny teeth that sparkle just like the stars and space ;D

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

Wabbitman
How about making an Atlantis.. you know... big statues, giant shields, mystical orbs :O It would be epic, just think!
Building the Wabbit Fort on Pwego server, look for meh!

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

so wabbit, like rockgeek's atlantis?  I believe /warp Atlantis no?

No, if you have seen the anime? movie in like 2000 then you know what Im talking about. ROman architecture, big, HUGE, BUFF, guys with arms open, water shield in between them that surrond the city with an air bubble..... just watch the movie. If we could "cuboid" a massive 1.8 generated ocean with glass then we could get going. And the Atalantis your reffering to is Stargate Atlantis. Hence, the wierd Obsidian portal.
Building the Wabbit Fort on Pwego server, look for meh!

Re: riverdell grief fest ideas for new community project??

mr_marc
Maybe towers? the highest and most detailed tower wins ?
[vip3]
I got 99 Cookies cuz Alec took one!
12