online mode: false

Robbbbbie
i know a lot of people who who would build lots of cool stuff if you made so MinecraftSP players could get on.

Re: online mode: false

[MHD]<mikel15858>
Im... pretty sure thats impossible... i dont think bukkit allows use of illegal copies of the game...idk

Re: online mode: false

Robbbbbie wrote
i know a lot of people who who would build lots of cool stuff if you made so MinecraftSP players could get on.
i don't think that can be done ... and anyone who gets an cracked copy of mc is either very very poor or too cheap to spend $15...

and there is single and multi player in the game for a reason.... kif they want to play MP then they should get a legit copy like the million(s) of others

Re: online mode: false

KA_Gamer
Although this is possible, if we did this, everyone's username would be "Player", and only one username on a server at a time...

Edit!ANYONE can assume ANY username. We'd have Notch on the server daily. xD
VIP 2 baby! [Thanks to the awesome Lakersreloaded!]

Re: online mode: false

TheAppleMachine
This will never happen just so you know or im ver very sure it wont happen in any way :)