new project for spawn- me and hemglassen CALLING ALL ADMINS!

new project for spawn- me and hemglassen CALLING ALL ADMINS!

kjubdese
ok, so we found a beast place to make an ice rink in spawn, but we need permission to build. any admins,
if u are on while i am, i will show you the place we need to build (theres nothing there) and hopefully, you will give us permission. thanks!

-kjubdese
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: new project for spawn- me and hemglassen CALLING ALL ADMINS!

kjubdese

and its kinda far from spawn, anyways. its jus a bunch of ice.
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: new project for spawn- me and hemglassen CALLING ALL ADMINS!

kjubdese
oh and i made a new, better cound :)
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: new project for spawn- me and hemglassen CALLING ALL ADMINS!

I'm sorry, but we would not want for any projects in the spawn area to be placed on top of the ocean. In a few months, the ice will be removed near spawn anyways due to spring.

Re: new project for spawn- me and hemglassen CALLING ALL ADMINS!

kjubdese
but iamtyler is gonna ask pwego, anyways. thanks, tho
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: new project for spawn- me and hemglassen CALLING ALL ADMINS!

TheAppleMachine
Ha tyler and ishockey jeese XD
Cob member vip3