mr_marc's Castle Update 1

mr_marc
Hello everyone, i havent been on much the last couple of weeks, but i am still working on the castle and i will finish it, with interior, exterior, woods surrounding it and all that stuff. So this is my first update since i started 2 months ago and here is some shots of what i've made so far. And if You have any cool ideas for int./ext. please tell me, cause im about to run out of ideas soon :D     Castle Mines You can also get a good view at it from the dyn map. In the next tower i will make the Castle prison and i cant wait to get started :D if you want a room in it (the castle, not the prison, lol), along with alot of other players just yell at me ingame and ill put your name up :) the roof is the absolute last thing i will make, since i dont know how big i will make the castle yet. Thanks for reading :) oh and the new warp is /warp Marccastle.
[vip3]
I got 99 Cookies cuz Alec took one!

Re: mr_marc's Castle Update 1

Hemglassen
Really good work , can't wait for it to be done :)

-Hem
[Architect], CoB member.
Current project: A New City (Name Suggestions ?)
Motto: Help others and make the server as fun as possible.

Msg To R3V: If you see this r3v , dont leave the server. Its been a huge misunderstanding and youre a good arch :) ps Read the post that Littleredcow made about greifing.

Re: mr_marc's Castle Update 1

Bladerunner77777
This is amazing, you are one of the best builders on the server by far. Keep up the good work .
[Vip3]
Builder of Bladecity and Godcity
My current projects-EpicCity and Bladerunner palace
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to."   -Gandalf-

Re: mr_marc's Castle Update 1

pwnreaper52
Id say its more of a tie between u blade and marc what we need is a competion to see who really is the best :D

Re: mr_marc's Castle Update 1

i like turtles but you already know that!

Re: mr_marc's Castle Update 1

wrightrj
Is There A Warp To The Build Because I Realy Want To See It!

Re: mr_marc's Castle Update 1

mr_marc