logging in

milanoperson
every time i try to log on it says bad log in or end of stream

Re: logging in

qwertyupo
Try restarting Minecraft or your modem or just try reconnecting to the internet on your computer, that usually works for me if i am having that issue
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: logging in

Xx_RawRzZz
fucking unban me and I'll quit. newfags

Re: logging in

qwertyupo
Rawrz you need to stop you are a disruption to this server and are breaking ruls so stop spamming your complaints everywhere and move on!!!!

You gonna be banned from the forum next
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: logging in

marsman1224
Go away rawrz...seriously...find another server to bother

As for the original statement, Qwerty is just right...that always works for me
Based on what I know of the minecraft code:

Bad login means the server is getting confused about who you are and your identity - therefore restarting minecraft will assure the system of your identity
End of stream sometimes happens when, i believe, the minecraft applet is attempting to regulate the amount of times you try and fail to connect to the server, because this can cause a server crash if too many people do this.  Either that or end of stream means literally end of stream; the stream of data from the server you were trying to connect to has ended.

Most of the time it is not necessary to restart the router; I have tested this by using my phone (which works as a router) and when i get that error message i switch from my home router to my phone, and It always says the same error message.

Hope this helps!
Yes, I am really from Mars.