iconamey?

paul90133
hi i was wondering if when u put iconamey back on the server will we get r money back
or will we loos it ?

thanks Paul
itsame

Re: iconamey?

EviiL
pwego said that iconomy will return and we will most probably have our money back becuase it is saved in external files ( i think dont quote me on that).

Re: iconamey?

Ieconomy is gone? O noes!

I hope they get it sorted out, whatever it is...
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: iconamey?

Re: iconamey?

I'm sorry Paul but... you need to work on your grammar skills.

Re: iconamey?

No_Life_King wrote
i hate iconomy...
I do too but still, I don't want to lose $1,033,000, at least not until I get enough and buy a prefix and hat permission.
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: iconamey?

shortstop88
Same No_Life I liked the way of buying and selling using diamonds/gold/iron.
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip

Re: iconamey?

Pwego
yep youll have yo cash

Re: iconamey?

paul90133
cool about da money : )

i lliw yrt ot lleps retteb
itsame

Re: iconamey?

cattyftw
i love iconomy it adds perpuse to going exploring and mining so im glad tht is is coming back!