i didnt grief anyone

jackson
 i was playing on pwego's server building my home, when i got back from dinner i tried to login and it said i was banned for griefing but i didnt do anything. my account name is "jacksonversion2"
 please someone help.

Re: i didnt grief anyone

you were griefing today, unban denied

Re: i didnt grief anyone

jackson
if i did grief something then i am incredibly sorry and you can be sure it wont happen again. but the thing is that all i did the day i was banned was warp between my house and storage to keep building my home, so can i at least know what structure i griefed because now i am really confused.