hello!

aapl2
Im looking for a creative server for when im bored of survival and I thought i'd give this server a go!

Re: hello!

Stokie1996
you won't regret it! :)

Re: hello!

Pwego
welcome! :)

Re: hello!

bernier
HELLO YOUNG PWEGOER WE WELCOME YOU TO THE SERVER
Who has 2 thumbs and is Sexy, THIS GUY.

Don't Stop Bealievin' @_@

Re: hello!

qwertyupo
Hey, Welcome. well definitely you picked the right creative server.

Can't wait to see you on the server
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: hello!

marsman1224
you will not be dissapointed :)

I will help you get started if ull be mah slave!!!

Lol jk but if you need something you can come to me if the admins arent responding (which they most of teh time dont)
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: hello!

Dude man join my village
Terrace bay is the name