/hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

just thought it'd help to have a place to post this stuff...

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

HCMacIV
This post was updated on .
Can someone explain what a /hat and /cloak is?
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

There is no /cloak. Cloaks are the same as /hat but it depends on the item.

Basically once you get the permissions to do /hat, it will put the item in your hand in your Hat slot.
Only "blocks" will appear in your head, items (that can't be placed as a block) will not show.
To obtain a "cloak" effect, you use blocks that are special. Example : lava, water (not in bucket), sapling, ladder.

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

Luckymond
hi guys!
zach i want to buy a prefix!
i cannot play on the server at the moment, but maybe you can take by yourself my 3.000.000.00 dollars cause youre an admin.
My prefix should be "Assassin"
So Assassin Luckymond at the end!

My name in minecraft is also Luckymond and im Vip2

DONE

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

Conzie
Hey guys. I was wondering if I could buy a /cloak or whatever :P If you need to know what it is, I'll want a Birch Sapling. My ingame name is Conzie (TeamViP). Thanks! :D

DONE
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

cha0sw0lf
This post was updated on .
want to buy a /hat and i wud like a lava clock plz if possible :)

DONE
Rank: IceVip

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

SalehEwan
I would like to purchase the prefix "Gentleman" for 1 Million

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

mason123z
This post was updated on .
may i get /hat zach?

DONE

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

dolphignuy6
Ok Zach may i please get a prefix? i would like it to be "Delphin" thanks.

--DONE--
Mag V.I.P and minecraft fan. The god of Dolphins!

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

hius3
i want /hat i have enuf gils

DONE

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

StrongWookie
hey can i plz hav a Cape or Cloak i want it to be fire just take the $50 000 from my account kk thx

DONE

MovieMaker2's Prefix Request.

MovieMaker2
Hello Zach, I would please like to have Windows as my prefix.  Thanks You.

DONE
Magneta Forever
Owner Of Simpleton :D
Going Step By Step and Learning From The Best.
            - MovieMaker2

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

Sonic415
(idk if it's too late to ask for this, but I'll try anyways...)

Ello! I'm Sonic415 and so far I'm a VIP1 on Pwego Server. I was hoping to get a simple prefix before my name called "Wanderer". I don't really mind if nobody responds to this, but hopefully I can get it as soon as possible.

DONE

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

Well, maybe if I post here...

I would like the prefix [ƒabulous] with the fancy ƒ

And maybe hat permission too.

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

BarmyGamerchimp
OK. My Prefix request was posted in the requests route thread, I didn't see this thread. Zach, would you please :3

Re: /hat, prefix, ect. requests post here.

Bump...