good builders appose to bad

Re: good builders appose to bad

marsman1224
Nic thats a good idea but sometimes, not always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  It may not be the best idea to have the power to destroy someone's house just because that one person thinks that it is ugly.  I admit that I would be kind of mad/sad if i found my house cuboided to nothing.

I agree that there are many bad buildings, some of which are built by people who have stopped playing on the server.  In this case, it is okay to remove their lousy building.  However, if it is a person that still plays, even only once in a while, they should have to AGREE to the removal of their building and they should be given time to remove their valuables.

What if they can't be contacted?  What if they simply say no?

For this reason I don't think that it is a very good idea to have all that power in one person.

And nic, I think that if we worked hard enough on terracebay you could get architect and I could get vip 2.
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: good builders appose to bad

Nic that'll never work. Please want more power to be able to build better. They rarely just go around deleting crappy buildings. They choose a spot, delete the buildings if there's any and then start their project.

We used to have people like djmotive going around deleting crappy building but he doesn't get on much anymore.

It's also difficult to know if a building is a current project or an old one. You might delete by mistake someone's frame.

Cleaning work can only be done by a staff, not by a special rank.

Re: good builders appose to bad

I DONT want more power i just want to help out. ther is so much crap every where and i think people need to get rid of it.
dont give me it or find a new way to do it but just get rid of the crap around the server

Re: good builders appose to bad

ok but if u ever need someone to get rid of crap ask me because ill  do it

Re: good builders appose to bad

marsman1224
Theres just so many problems with deleting others' work that its just not worth it.
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: good builders appose to bad

I don't think u know how I got to VIP 3. I didn't ask to be there I built good buildings. The thing that pisses me off is that know one really knows or remembers all I've built.
Magneta park is mine osprey plaza is mine. Magneta resort is mine lucsenburg is mine and terrace bay is mine. All the buildings I said have been moved to magneta exept for terrace bay. And magneta resort was put on the pwego planetminecraft page. I've made a fair share of good builds that prove my rank and other ranks

Re: good builders appose to bad

shortstop88
Whats an osprey plaza?
Finally, I got a picture for the forums. Yes!

Be prepared...
IceVip