fixing the minecart system

dan96kid
I have noticed that some of the stations are protected, rendering them impossible to use. Stations that are impossible to use are the ice station, asian city station, dwarf city station, and pwego station. I know that dwarf city station is still a work in progress I think, but ice and asian city stations are completed. As for pwego station, move the ENTIRE station out of the spawn area. I have also noticed an incomplete rail line that goes by the arena. I did not mention magenta or spawn stations because they are able to be used. Also, please make some public minecart despencers at each station.

Re: fixing the minecart system

splash25
Nobody uses the train stations because they are laggy, anyway that's what /warp is for...

Re: fixing the minecart system

LARPADARP
No i think dan is a guest i remember him asking about that earlier. This is why you need to apply for builder dan. And yet you still make this topic even after i told you.

Re: fixing the minecart system

I can place minecarts on all thoose places if you see me in game ask me to place it for you :)

Re: fixing the minecart system

The Magneta and spawn station are usable and they both offer scenic views of the server. The farthest you can go from spawn with the railway is Dwarf City now. I think, but I'm not 100% sure, that the railway near ice was destroyed in a cuboid accident. The railway then runs in front of the arena used to be apart of the old, now abandoned, quarryville/spawn railroad. Then Eden/Mag railroad is currently getting some upgrades and so it is unusable. Lastly the Pwego Station railroad has no stops that I can think of right now, although it may connect to world9 spawn on world5. Tommorrow , October 9, I will try to work on the railroads to make them operational again.

Re: fixing the minecart system

TheAppleMachine
I dont know if its a problem you have but i can place minecarts in all of thoose places...

(i cant place it in the new spawn station)