drago's planet minecraft

drago2323
hello everyone, drago posting another forum post, this time it is about my planet minecraft site, i would really appreciate if you guys viewed what i have built and told me what you thought about it, simply because i enjoy constructive criticism, for those that want to look at my builds you can go here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/drago2323/

carpe diem
           dargo father of
                           justice
Rank:[VIP2]
Current project(s):[Council of starfall, Starfall city]

I am a disciple of justice, moreso I will be the father,I will bring justice to the false and the falsely accused~Dargo father of Justice