creative

Pinemark3
When I earned creative from nillas (staff member) about 6 hours later hyp (admin) came on and took it away just because he thought i never deserved it, but later on that day i talked to lakers (highly respected admin)and he gave it to me again, and the next thing u know it a hour later just because hyp wanted to get his way he took it away from me.

please do something about this, i am trusted on the server, and deserve that creative back.

and hyp if u are reading this post don't get mad and ban me, because lakers told me to post this on the forum.

Re: creative

Fumster101

Re: creative

Hmm, i wonder.
Nillas isn't an admin, but i am. We have reasons not to allow you to have creative. I would advise it would be better if you just complied because i would rather not start airing out dirty laundry. Usually i wouldn't go out of my way anymore but you in particular caused me many problems when you first started on the server.

Re: creative

Well truthfully no vip3- needs it. When I was VIP-VIP3 I never had any of the powers that they have now. Like honesly. Not only are they being given all blocks but also valuable items. Looses any sence of currency. One thing if we do get iconomy is take away creative from vip2- just because then they could totally over and miss use it. Rank up to get it. And hyp takin it away is rather reasonable. Recently I heard that creative was only given out for short periods of time, just like op was once

~nic1010

Re: creative

nillas12
Admins have the final say. I said that to you last night aswell.
Nillas12.

SauceBoss of epic dimensions.

Re: creative

i got it as vip3 :p but as one of the first :D
Cob member vip3