craftin problum

paul90133
hi i was wonder if u could tell me y i cant craft anything from dimonds i was trying 2 make 2 dimond blocks and it wont let me then i tryed to make  dimond armor and it would'nt worke eather. i made dimond blocks about a week ago and it worked fine so if u could let me know whats up that would be great.

Thanks Paul
itsame

Re: craftin problum

LARPADARP
Either the server was really lagging (usually makes things harder to craft) or someone was making 100 percent structures made out of diamond and it has been temporarily been banned. Either then that i dont know.

Re: craftin problum

splash25
diamond blocks are 3x3 not 2x2. and maybe you did the armor recipies wrong...

Re: craftin problum

paul90133
k i know how to make dimond blocks and i no how to make armor  because i can craft gold and it works fine like i said earlyer i crafted the a few days ago but i tryed 2 day and it still dosent worke
itsame