cant join pwego server and find the ip!

patrick_is_kool
does anyone know the ip?

Re: cant join pwego server and find the ip!

First off, I believe you accidentally double posted threads, please watch this next time :).  Second, the ip is mc.pwegoable.com and it is down right now, be patient.  We are still running 1.8 by the way.

Re: cant join pwego server and find the ip!

Re: cant join pwego server and find the ip!

infraranga
can u help me how do i get back on the server cas i am banned and i wanna say that im really sorry for what i did