cant conect and magic man is back!! D: D: D: D:

cant conect and magic man is back!! D: D: D: D:

robo_cop123
i was playing today and i am not able to conect and magic man is back!!!!!!!!!!! he is hacking into ppls acounts and using them to giref things and with his griefing clitent he has he gets a free acount and ip so he will alwasy be back D: D:
Theres times in life to have fun and fool around, but theres also times to be serius

Re: cant conect and magic man is back!! D: D: D: D:

sycoinc
staff are already onto this, what ever client he is using we can easily keep bocking his ips... me thinks he is a sad little kid with no life

Re: cant conect and magic man is back!! D: D: D: D:

Phillies
+1 syc
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: cant conect and magic man is back!! D: D: D: D:

Hmm, i wonder.
It's not a client he's changing his port... fail hacker is fail.

Re: cant conect and magic man is back!! D: D: D: D:

Greytopher
What no-life said, there isnt (atleast I dont think) a client he can use to hack accounts besides logging into a cracked server under your name using your account. Thank god this isnt a cracked server.
[Architect]
MSS member