can i get a reason for my ban ??

a_fat_bitch
im kinda confused i have no clue what i did... i havent been on in like 3 or 4 months
[VIP3]
~~A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own~~

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

a_fat_bitch
can anybody give me a reason ... cuz im really confused
[VIP3]
~~A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own~~

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

you were banned by No Life, for threats on the forums or trolling/spamming.  I do not remember, but he had his reason, and you won't be unbanned.

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

xWiiPPeD
its was threats on the forums and in game to westhead

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

a_fat_bitch
i thought me and no life already talked about this... he knew i got hacked earlier... and i havent made an in game threat and if i have i would like to know when and what i said. i would also like to know what i have said on the forums because i have no clue what you guys are talking about. westhead and i have had our problems but he got banned for in game threats... i never made an in game threat please check the chat history
[VIP3]
~~A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own~~

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

Iandrum
I was approached by a player today that explained how he hacked jeremy's forum account. I made a decision and unbanned jeremy for now. If you really strongly believe he needs to be banned again, do it. The evidence presented to me seemed good enough for me, but at the same time, I can see how king may need to hear it for himself. I dealt with it the best way I knew because I've been pestered about this issue for about a week, and I was getting tired of it.
Iandrum
Staff

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

banned.

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

jeremyb96
a_fat_bitch logged onto the forums on my computer and it made all my posts have his name...

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

or, you are framing as him for no reason except to get yourself out of trouble.

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

LARPADARP
No i remember that "jeremy" said something offensive on that westhead topic in the unbans section but then another jeremy said, wo i havent been on in forever and saw this topic? Nolife said the ip's dont match, so maybe...? idk

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

[MHD]<mikel15858>
yes, everything on this topic that is currently an a_fat_bitch post was a jeremy post earlier today... thats odd

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

jeremyb96
i really dont understand why i'm banned because i swear no life said my account got hacked cuz he did an ip check or something like that... and i never did anything... if this has anything to do with the westhead threats pretty sure that was him... not me... go check the chat history or something... and i dont understand why he got unbanned and i got banned? i never did anything... i was on a trip when all this happened soo...

Re: can i get a reason for my ban ??

DmanDam
hey i remember you...you were being mean to me on the pwego server chat and always ignored me.