blocks in store

uioz
Is it likely that new blocks are added to the storage??
Creepers? Challenge Accepted.

- Famous Last Words

One day i will get MagVip, hopefully

Re: blocks in store

Butkicker12
Before I forget VIP storage was griefed... Take it away.

Re: blocks in store

Stokie1996
What kinds of blocks could be added though? They are all way too valuable...

Re: blocks in store

qwertyupo
The only thing that i could see being added are signs, and maybe glow stone  (although that is unlikely) and some more colors of wool in /warp wool
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: blocks in store

marsman1224
Please not signs!!! Dont start the plague again!!!

And now that Minecraft SMP has native nether, i hope portal blocks will be in storage so anyone can get to the nether and mine glowstone.
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: blocks in store

qwertyupo
Stop saying you want portal blocks
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: blocks in store

marsman1224
Why? Its a good idea...
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: blocks in store

You can't do anything except grief with portal blocks. They aren't meant to be manually placed. You should just create a portal normally.

But since we don't want people to build portals anywhere yet and since Nether adds lag currently we will not open it just yet.

My intention will be to allow on the normal server for people to create portals but to dissalow it in the nether. This way, people won't create a portal in the nether that will appear in someone`s house on the normal server. If people build in the nether, a portal can happen inside their home but there is nothing possible to do regarding that.

Re: blocks in store

uioz
I thought merely of Bricks and Clay.
Creepers? Challenge Accepted.

- Famous Last Words

One day i will get MagVip, hopefully

Re: blocks in store

WonksOmega
Like others have stated, the closest blocks that could be added would be like clay, bricks, or pumpkins. I would not want these blocks added though because when boredom strikes, I go looking for such blocks that are not in storage.

Re: blocks in store

Abuse
Why havn't pistons been added?  The new update rid of the duplicating glitch.