awhile back i donated 100 dollars

Pandorie
This post was updated on .
awhile back i donated 100 dollars and only got vip3. anyway i am wondering if i can get like a blue prefix [designer]. that is all i am asking for :) if someone could grant me this i would be very thankful! also i dont really want creative but it would be nice if i did have it but then again its not needed!
rank: VIP3
current project: Zatchinia City And Asian Project

i would like to create a city where anygreat builders can build only open for a day to built, then make it into a major city!!!

Re: awhile back i donated 100 dollars

robo_cop123
100 dollars? i find that hard to belive
Theres times in life to have fun and fool around, but theres also times to be serius

i would like to create a city where anygreat builders can build only open for a day to built, then make it into a major city!!!

Re: awhile back i donated 100 dollars

I believe it, I donated $100 when pwego needed money for a new host. Good luck getting the prefix, I can't seem to get one…

Re: awhile back i donated 100 dollars

Hmm, i wonder.
I had someone donate 100$ under my name... never did find out who it was...

i would like to create a city where anygreat builders can build only open for a day to built, then make it into a major city!!!

Re: awhile back i donated 100 dollars

Vip1 2 and 3 are the prizes for donating you wont get
More then that pretty sure ^^

Re: awhile back i donated 100 dollars

@Pandorie, if you checked the donation you would see the max rank you get is vip3, and no one below arch gets a colored prefix.

Re: awhile back i donated 100 dollars