about creative mode

kjubdese
ok, so i know im not vip3 or anything, but i have lately been very active in the pwegoserver community, and i sometimes need some rare items. if i could have permission for creative mode, i would be really overjoyed, and it would help me in so many ways. if i could, my builds AND ideas for the server would be so much better.
just really think about it, ok?

thank you so much!
kjubdese
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: about creative mode

Phillies
Don't ask for creative. You'll get it when the staff believe you deserve it.
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: about creative mode

kjubdese
ok............. but dont expect any really good projects
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: about creative mode

kjubdese
phillies, may i at least have 18 end portal frame blocks and 18 eye of enders next time i come on?
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: about creative mode

Phillies
Well, I can't really give you those items. Also, look at all the people with creative, they all got creative by building great things, and they built those great things without creative mode. So you have no excuse for not having good builds. Sorry :(
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: about creative mode

kjubdese wrote
ok............. but dont expect any really good projects

how do u think the epic cities were build before creative mode was in?? ppl went to storage and got their items.. there normally is minimal cuboiding also... harden up little one

Re: about creative mode

Goodman415
Yeah you don't essentially need creative mode, I got from builder --> VIP3 without creative, I just got really used to going to storage. Making big structures does take time and effort, but think of people who made giant cities like Syco just said, they were made without that.

you'll get it in time, when staff see that you deserve it and think that with that, you will be able to move on as a person and a higher rank.   <--- cheesey :P

Anyway, stay golden poney boy, and you'll get it eventually.

~Goodman
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: about creative mode

[MHD]<mikel15858>
I dont like going to storage. too much spawn lag

Re: about creative mode

I dont like going to storage. too much spawn lag

Re: about creative mode

Kjub, with your past bannings for griefing, earning creative will be an issue for you. We need some trust in the people with creative, and could we really trust you with blocks such as bedrock after you have griefer before? I do not think so.

Re: about creative mode

Hmm, i wonder.
CALLED IT!!! 1 hour lol

Re: about creative mode

kjubdese
Lakersreloaded wrote
Kjub, with your past bannings for griefing, earning creative will be an issue for you. We need some trust in the people with creative, and could we really trust you with blocks such as bedrock after you have griefer before? I do not think so.
yes, u could. honestly, i kinda used to think the server was stupid so i would randomly greif it. now, i actaully respect it for what it is and how much time and effort people put into it. <----- cheesy :D

oh yeah, can i have like 18 end portal frame blocks and 18 eye of enders
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: about creative mode

kjubdese
Lakersreloaded wrote
Kjub, with your past bannings for griefing, earning creative will be an issue for you. We need some trust in the people with creative, and could we really trust you with blocks such as bedrock after you have griefer before? I do not think so.
plus, all i would really need is lapiz, ice, gold, iron, diamond, obsidian, moving water/lava, and ender frame blocks/ eyes of ender. thats reaally all i would need. nothing like bedrock, redstone, ect.
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: about creative mode

BarmyGamerchimp
You may say you 'need' these things, but... You wont get them. You honestly think that someone will give you, Diamond Blocks, Lava?

Make a Bucket, source the Lava. Make a Pickaxe, Mine the ore.

Re: about creative mode

I LOVE THA BOOK GOODMAN!!!!!!! :DDDDD Best book EVAR!!!

Re: about creative mode

kjubdese wrote
Lakersreloaded wrote
Kjub, with your past bannings for griefing, earning creative will be an issue for you. We need some trust in the people with creative, and could we really trust you with blocks such as bedrock after you have griefer before? I do not think so.
yes, u could. honestly, i kinda used to think the server was stupid so i would randomly greif it. now, i actaully respect it for what it is and how much time and effort people put into it. <----- cheesy :D

oh yeah, can i have like 18 end portal frame blocks and 18 eye of enders
Noone should be allowed portal frame blocks and eyes of enders unless they've legitly earnt it.
Also there's no point going to the end, the dragon is already dead.

Also I found your house from 2 years ago http://www.roblox.com/kjubdeses-Place-place?id=16075132

Re: about creative mode

alecrick16
you know what FU cause i went from builder to vip to vip2 to vip3 without creative mode and you know what I WENT MINING so go to storage and go mine. And if you wont build good builds because of that then thats too bad cause we dont really care Nuff said. lol and good I just finished reading that book like a week ago :P
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: about creative mode

kjubdese
alecrick16 wrote
you know what FU cause i went from builder to vip to vip2 to vip3 without creative mode and you know what I WENT MINING so go to storage and go mine. And if you wont build good builds because of that then thats too bad cause we dont really care Nuff said. lol and good I just finished reading that book like a week ago :P
 arent you nice.
the bigger the grunt you have, the bigger your early grab will be
-adam colton the beast

Re: about creative mode

kjubdese
ZachBora wrote
kjubdese wrote
Lakersreloaded wrote
Kjub, with your past bannings for griefing, earning creative will be an issue for you. We need some trust in the people with creative, and could we really trust you with blocks such as bedrock after you have griefer before? I do not think so.
yes, u could. honestly, i kinda used to think the server was stupid so i would randomly greif it. now, i actaully respect it for what it is and how much time and effort people put into it. <----- cheesy :D

oh yeah, can i have like 18 end portal frame blocks and 18 eye of enders
Noone should be allowed portal frame blocks and eyes of enders unless they've legitly earnt it.
Also there's no point going to the end, the dragon is already dead.

Also I found your house from 2 years ago http://www.roblox.com/kjubdeses-Place-place?id=16075132
ok, i geuss i understand, now. but, i just like the end because its cool there. and i remember roxlox haha wat an old game. do u play, still? just curious