a little help

jufari
hey guys this was probably not posted in the right place (please feel free to move if need be) but i need some help. i created my own simple 5 spot server for my own testing with mods/ tex packs etc. i had bukkit downloaded on it a while back and yesterday i deleted it to make space for the new version. the only problem is i dont remember how/where to download it...i know i sound like i total idiot...but ya...can anyone help plz? :3
p.s. ii have looked at youtube walkthroughs and stuff but anything i try wont work....

Re: a little help

Teh Barmy
bukkit.org or whatever the website is?

Re: a little help

wrightrj
Just type in Bukkit.org

Re: a little help

jufari
haha thanks but i understand that part...i mean where do i put the file....

Re: a little help

EviiL
juf if u deleted the entire server files, then you shud download the server installer, it does it all for u . if u want to update it, download the .jar file and replace the one in your server files with exactly the same name. then run the server and it shud update.