ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

BarmyGamerchimp

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

Schneids47
Stop acting so spoiled, its a rank it has no meaning and is no different from standard VIP, magVIP, iceVIP whatever.

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

Don't make pointless posts barmy, XD

Anyway, I'll bet they would like to stay icevip just as much as you do. Technically, all you icevip and magvip should just be plain old vip right now.
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

BarmyGamerchimp
Schneids47 wrote
Stop acting so spoiled, its a rank it has no meaning and is no different from standard VIP, magVIP, iceVIP whatever.
:o How dare you >:O Ive been IceVip since May D: xD

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

BarmyGamerchimp
Making Pointless Posts - It's a Barmeyh family TRADITION!

yes, my name is Barmy Barmeyh xD

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

xWiiPPeD
God Barmeh srsly?

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

BarmyGamerchimp

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

Barmy, I'm tired of your attitude.  Just because you have been here longer than some people, and you haven't even been here that long, doesn't mean you are better than them.  Stop acting like it.  You earned yourself the normal Vip color by doing this.  I do not suggest objecting to my decision either, it will only add to the problems.

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

Bloxin

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

This post in no way comes off as me thinking I'm better than anyone.  I am doing what is right and what should be done.  Also, why else would I play the game other than to be a game, that's all it is, nothing more.  Lastly, I can't contradict myself, I haven't been here longer, never claimed to be, I think we're through here.

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

nic1010
Ya hyp I'm still kinda wondering how u went from arch to staff to admin so quickly... I've been helping on pwego server for ages I was one of the first archs, I really don't see how u came up to admin so quickly. Like even Ian and circle have been staff now for awhile and ur suddenly staff one day then admin... Please what are u doing to have pwego rank u so quickly. To be honest unless u did something amazing for the server (which I'm not saying u haven't... If that's true)  then I think staff is a place to stay for awhile. I have no idea what u have done and I truely would like to know.

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

Lets see.  As an architect I went around helping people as much as possible.  Pwego gave me staff because he said I was doing a good job.  Then when we had the first map corruption I helped fix it along with Zach.  Most of my work for the server is behind the scenes in the console working with the plugins  and stopping the map from corrupting and destroying everyones builds.  I haven't slept in 2 days simply because I am constantly monitoring the logs to check for corrupt chunks, and stopping and fixing when necessary.  A part of it I believe is that I know my way around plugins and programming in general, and am on the server at the right time.

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

TheAppleMachine
all hail hyp our cake bawz bot!

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

Bloxin
So...you're admin now. Last I heard was staff. Congrats, I suppose.

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

Well Bloxin, at least I can say you have shown more maturity and a better attitude than Rockin.

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

BarmyGamerchimp
Hypuhrr wrote
Barmy, I'm tired of your attitude.  Just because you have been here longer than some people, and you haven't even been here that long, doesn't mean you are better than them.  Stop acting like it.  You earned yourself the normal Vip color by doing this.  I do not suggest objecting to my decision either, it will only add to the problems.
Edit: And I agree with Bloxin - Dude, you used to be an ok person to be around, but lately you've been way too serious. You really do need to lighten up - Just 'cause you're a high rank now doesn't actually define who you are as a player so you shouldn't try to act like a superior player and boss everyone around. Lighten Up - Honestly

Wow, nice way to handle this. You sure do show your mature side.
... I think I'm better than everyone too? Really explains me questioning Chris when I got Vip.
((BTW, objecting is a human right :) I can if I so wish... which I do))

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

Hyp thx for showing ur maturity by not getting mad at my question... Some people do get mad at that stuff

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

No problem, and while I'm at it.  Barmy I'd like to apologize for my snippy attitude lately, 3 days no sleep isn't healthy.  I am sorry if what I said was a bit harsh, but you have to understand where I am coming from.  If one gets to keep the old, others nag, and nag, and nag, until they get it as well.

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

BarmyGamerchimp
Yeah, fair enough, but I and most other staff's had decided I can keep IceVip - seeing as I can't BUY a prefix for 'ForeverIceVip' (That way, I know what it really means and it works either way :P)

Others nagging, is something ALL staff's and Admin's have to put up with. Really, most newbies find it really awesome that I'm IceVip still, and don't make a big deal. (IDK why, but newbies are suggestible... especially when you tell them you're an admin and this is your second account :3), so I get a tad protective because it's one thing that keeps me different to anyone else - I can't build for shiz, I'm not important or anything despite being on since late January - early February.

I think really, that's why I'm desperate to keep it - I don't actually deserve it. (At the time, I was one of the ONLY people why would take time away from doing anything to guide new players round the commands, and basic structure of the server - Or in Chris' words: "You're like the only person who helps anyone")

Re: ZOMG! This makes me SO ANGRY!!

Devastator2000
...Hyp's a staff member. He's far buisier now, so don't go giving him shit, especially when he doesn't deserve it. Stop being immature and get over yourselves.
12