Your IGN

HCMacIV
How did you come up with your Minecraft name?

I'll start.  My IGN has to do with my name IRL.
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: Your IGN

BarmyGamerchimp
Mine was:
1. Xbox LIVE Gamertag
2. Steam Name
3. YouTube Channel

... You get the picture :D

Re: Your IGN

when i play games i tend to be really sick, like playin fallout 3 just to kill everybody in the most horrible ways. So i end up being an evil character, sadly that was taken so 2 I's it was and thus my ign :)

Re: Your IGN

1. my name (michael --> mikel)
2. my old lunch # (use it if u want i dont trust cafeteria lunches)

Re: Your IGN

Goodman415
It's my last name with my area code... Yeah, that's right, I live in San Francisco!
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Your IGN

Evitinia
My name was an inspiration while i started to play WoW. I was going to creat a fem Tazren druid, i wanted to heal and spend extended life to others; so I needed a name that fits. Vita was a good beginning, the was for telling that the life comes out of me, I'M THE LIFEGIVER, quasi THE MASTER OF LIFE (sorry for being so OP xD) and then i modulated it into a name which sounds cool and a name that, which i later get to feel on my own, was unspeakable by most of the guys in TS during random raids. The mainreason why I'm still faithful to this name is because no one on earth has taken this name for anything or anyone as far as I know^^
http://h8.abload.de/img/p130711_15.030001mhj0.jpg For those who can get it!^^

Re: Your IGN

It started at summer camp. Me and my friends were talking about roleplaying on a website called GaiaOnline (I dont go on anymore so dont bother me) and roleplaying in general. My friend, nightwing302 says," Do you know what L.A.R.P is?" or "do you know what LARP is?". Me and my other friend said no. He told us it meant Live Action RolePlaying. We stood there in silence for a few more moments. Then i said, clutching my chest," Oh (cussword. dont wanna say it on the forums, dont want to get peeps mad), I have to take a LARP!!! We found that a bit funny, and jokes like that went on throughout the summer and it spread around a tiny bit. When i got minecraft i was thinking of names. i was thinking something funny, and unique. I thought of the word LARP for a while, didnt know how to use it, and then finally i thought of the best name i have thought of yet!! HERPADERP!!!!!!!! But that name was taken. then i started thinking," HERPADERP........ LARP..... LARPA......... hmmmm........... DARP............DERP............ :O  ................ LARPADARP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                            And that is the birth of LARPADARP....

Re: Your IGN

Greytopher
Mine's the mixture of my middle name (Grey) and my first name (Christopher).
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Your IGN

Conzie
Conzie is my real life nickname that all my friends call me. My real name is pretty easy to guess :P
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: Your IGN

Sunflower26
When I was about 6, I was naming my webkinz and I wanted to name it butterscotch.  It wouldn't let me, and I named it sunflower.  Ever sense, I can't think of another name.
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Click on the baby dragon eggs! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! http://i.imgur.com/i328F.png

Re: Your IGN

Re: Your IGN

Schneids47
Wait your middle name's Grey.... teehee.

Anyways mine is just part of my last name with my fav number, 47.

Re: Your IGN

NightmareFH
My name is derived from a nickname I got back when I played M:tG.

I played a deck full of "Nightmare" creature types and used a very specific technique to permanantly remove opponent cards from the game.  This was perfectly legal as far as the game rules were concerned and nobody could really mount much defense. Thus, the deck was termed the "Nightmare From Hell", or NightmareFH shortened for internet username length limits.

Contrary to popular belief, it has nothing to do with NightmareRH.

Re: Your IGN

Greytopher
Y'know... My parent's aren't creative, considering it's a "family name". Only other person that has it is my cousin.. she's not that cool. :l
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Your IGN

Westhead
The reason I chose westhead is because my friend Bethany allways calls me it but I still don't know why :P
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: Your IGN

xWiiPPeD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THAT I CBA LOGGING IN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Re: Your IGN

Dosycool
Dosy has been my nick name for as long as I can remember, it started WAAY back in Primary School from a friend who always mispronounced my name.
Anyway, anything to do with Dosycool on the internet is me :)
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: Your IGN

well I chose splash25 because I use the same username and password on almost everything I do so I never forget them! I got splash25 when I was like seven I think and I named my orca whale webkinz splash... Lol...

Re: Your IGN

Dosycool
splash25 wrote
same username and password on almost everything
Dangerous having the same password for everything, if someone finds it out, they can access anything :P
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: Your IGN

i took theapplemachine because i like iphones and you know its and applemachine :D

tho i dont like mac