Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

XiiGames
The server has been down because we have been interfering with magicman5443 he has invaded Pwegos server and we are trying to put a end to this. he is using differnt Hacked/Accounts to join ower server and  Differnt programs to join , Yes u may think Oh god! How can we stop him! Well Another thing to do is Ip. Ban him And put in a Jail to Suffer   Just like what Goodman Said xD But Anyways the server will be back up When any Admin/Staff Comes on Ty ;D. -XiiGames
[Vip1]
''If your gonna insault me? ,Atleast Make a good reason''
  '' Plz Correct your grammar or i will be correcting Ur's''
    ''I love Building And i Will Achieve [Architect]''
                       ~ XiiGames ~

Re: Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

wrightrj
Oh so that is why I can not join (Because Of Magicman5443) I can not think of a way to get read of him. hmm.

    ''I love Building And i Will Achieve [Architect]''
                       ~ XiiGames ~

Re: Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

Phillies
We have tried to IP ban him like 100 times, he always just masks his IP. Also how could we put him in jail when he could just get back on another account?
Vip3
Builder of:
-SoulCity
-Phillville
-Hemingdale
-Palace/Library
"You can't buy love because it's overpriced" - J Cole

Re: Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

Greytopher
He doesn't mask it he changes his port I believe. Thus making it nearly impossible to ban him, unless he gets bored.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

Goodman415
I never said this D:
[Architect]
Yes I know we look alike. Get over it.
Owner of Magneta Colonies
Owner of New Quarryville

~ Goodman ~

Re: Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

Hmm, i wonder.
A lot of this information is inaccurate. Magic really isn't of concern so dont worry about him, i have fun games in store if i can get the green lighted so enjoy the possibility of fireworks.

Re: Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

[MHD]<mikel15858>
mwa hahahahaha

Re: Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

nlk , if it includes tracking his irl address down, count me in...

Re: Why The Server Has Been Down Read More Below ..

Hmm, i wonder.
I've had that for awhile.. i wont be giving it out though