Where are you Dosycool?

Dosycool
Well, I've been playing this awesome "game" recently called Reality 1.0, some of you may also know it as Real Life 5.0. Pretty easy game to find, just open your window and look out of it, and not Microsoft Windows, an actual window with glass and all that.
The graphics are unbeatable and the gameplay is amazing! The story can get pretty boring at times but then you just switch to Multiplayer (SOCIAL LIFE.exe) mode and it becomes extremely fun again. There are some bad or not-so-fun side missions including 'Work' and 'School' but then there's always plug-ins such as 'Girlfriend.msi' and 'Sex.exe'.
Hahaha anyway, I'll find some time to get onto PwegoServer when I'm not busy with those things :)
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

splash25
Just don't make too many little dosy's, we already have enough of them...
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

I hope you use a rubber firewall or you could get burnt.

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

Dosycool
Don't worry, I made sure semen.bat wasn't in the Firewall's exclusion list.
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

RockGeek
but make sure its blocking infulenza.exe and E-coli.bat as well
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

Dosycool
The Immune System Suite 2011 has got it all under control ;D
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

EviiL
Dont forget to open a window dosy so u wont overheat

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

rhoscrazy
'Girlfriend.msi' and 'Sex.exe' do you have the download link?? >,<
[VIP3] Rhoscrazy
- Bridge Builder Extraordinaire
- Official Owner of Whitevale
- Amateur time-lapse editor :D

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

Apple
I tried this once - but figured out that using an SQL injection I can bypass this and go strieght for the final result these I have been calling "StripRz.exe"
Me.

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

No_Life_King wrote
the lot of you.... make me fear for humanity.
Well that's one step... but we cant stop until we cause him to question his own sanity...
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

No_Life_King wrote
the lot of you.... make me fear for humanity.
That quote coming from you and having heard what your girlfriend does...

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

Devastator2000
Some more REAL REAL life plugins..

accidentalpregnany.exe
ww3.exe
herpes.msi
hiv.exe

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

Schneids47
I heard that the trojan is very good against virus's in this game.  It's backwards from the normal.

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

Sycoinc
worst virus is girlfriend.wife.rar because pants.zip don't get deleted

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

nic1010
Porn.png files are all over my windows!!!!!! And the girlfriend.exe files doesn't work forms with out my flash drive!!!

Re: Where are you Dosycool?

nic1010
I also like the chat bar in this game alot better text.zip files can be downloaded into the game for a price. and the school.exe file on my game has been modes to have music while doin some of the missions With the iPod.jar files