When will Pwegoserver update?

LARPADARP
Well the topic title sort of gave it away but when will Pwegoserver update? There arent any good minecraft 1.8 servers around.

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

Steven881
Well, the  server  will  update  to  1.8.1  when  bukkit  and  all  the  plugins  the  server  uses  are  updated  for  1.8.1. So  it  might  take  some  time  to  update  cause  some  plugin  creators  do  not  update  their  plugins  the  same  day  bukkit  does.
[Vip2]
Ruler  of  Aden!!!

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

hopefully never, I won't play 1.8.

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

Devastator2000
Too bad. We're doing it. Deal with it. *Deal with it sunglasses*

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

Steven881
May  I  ask  why??
[Vip2]
Ruler  of  Aden!!!

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

LARPADARP
We are updating because we want the new block types and all that good stuff. But we wont have mobs or health still and i think we will have sPrint. Sadly we wont have the new terrain :(

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

splash25
Unless we make a new world and have a multiverse again...

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

LARPADARP
Yeah couldnt we just make like a world 6 or something and it has the new terrain?

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

supersnivy
if you explore far enough where no one has been before you can find the new terrain.
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

LARPADARP
Pffft you would be walking for about 10 hours. No! More then 10 hours! Think, this server has over 20,000 users! There is no way nobody would waste so much time looking for that

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

One of the easy way to know if we'll update soon is to go to this address : http://forums.bukkit.org/
If on the right in the list of recommended builds it mentions (MC : 1.8.x) then we'll almost be there and will just need to wait for the plugins.

As long as we don't have a recommended build for bukkit, no point in doing anything.

Re: When will Pwegoserver update?

LARPADARP
GWA DWAUM WEEIT!!!!! it is not on the list.