What is this song?

Pwego
Administrator
I recorded this during the under 21 party and c418 was the dj playing this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkUyl05l9bs

Re: What is this song?

Re: What is this song?

sycoinc
No_Life_King wrote
Terrible? is that considered a response?
+1 / like / thumbs up / 5 stars..... miss any....lol

Re: What is this song?

EviiL
U missed favorite :)

on the song name , no idea what so ever. Glad i could help

Re: What is this song?

Oh, come on, it's not that bad...

The name, I have no idea, I've never heard c418 play anything like that. Plus they name their songs weird things, like cat, dog, wet hands, dry hands, mice on Venus, and subwoofers lullaby (those are all names of songs they've made for minecraft).
[Ć’abulous]splash25 ~ "Ask not what pwego can do for you, ask what you can do for pwego." -splash25