What do you do while the server is down?

What do you do while the server is down?

Well besides doing the mountain of homework I was assigned over break, I have been plying on the Newcraft map and experimenting with tnt. So far results so that it is highly explosive. Unfortunately, one can only blow up an entire city so many times before they get bored and other MC servers just are not the same when compared to Pwego server. Playing on the Newcraft map has given me lots of ideas for Magneta again. Once the server comes back up, I'm going to rearrange the entire city, add many more builds, add streets, completely overhall the subway and sewer system, and renovate the MSS bunker under the HQ.

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

Conzie
What do I do? I usually chill out with friends IRL (yes, I have a life). I also play Starcraft II and World of Warcraft (as much as it sucks, I still play it :3).
 Still an [IceViP] at heart!
"I came, I saw, I Conzie'd."
Ice cream is good for your soul!

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

Natanael2001
Well i wait for the server to be online...

Ive checked the website atlesast 25 times today. I want that ugly red offline sign to be green.. =(

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

gruitar
I draw....a LOT....mmmm...yeah. I draw. I paint. I play Skyward Sword while getting ideas for drawings/paintings. I question the capacity of the human race's brain. I also question human stupidity/greed/whatever you call it.

...Did I say that I draw?

Edit: I also get my jazz on with the mogma's theme. :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2lqcbSp3oQ
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

Lightning1011
I've been playing Portal, Portal 2, and LOTS of League of Legends :P
<Vip2> Lightning1011
Forget the Future, Remember the Past, Focus on the Present

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

Greytopher
Starting a dedicated server while attempting to join Pwegoserver, only until then it goes down.. :l
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

BarmyGamerchimp
I tend to make a few video's, get bored of making video's, then edit my background... or play G'Mod

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

alecrick16
...wow don't you think gruit should be tested on is brain I mean like....he just made my mind explode I think he's one unique dude! I bet 20 bucks gruits going to Harvard or yale and he will be a professional artist that works at nasa or something.
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

ZeBuilderOfDoom
I work on a different modded Jar file, and i hve created a super secret self destruct for my underground base.  If i feel the base is compromised, i explode it, killing everyone inside......if TNT wasnt banned id do it for the server too  XD

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

ZeBuilderOfDoom
Oh, and i forgot to mention im playing Skyrim and watching Star Wars.

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

I've been playing on hyp's server, playing forsaken world, and trying to figure out how to beat the banana cup on mariokart ds (150cc{the cup of death})

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

Well, I play on minrealm survival server, with my irl friend, because it's already updated to 1.0
And I get on single player and play with my clay soldiers mod.
And I also make backups of my worlds then blow them to smithereens. (I got inspired by lakers)
And I read the hunger games series, I just finished the last book…

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

1.Play LoL ,Lots and Lots of LoL
2.Actually do some school work
3.Graphic design
4.Change my desktop , over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

I just stare into a wall

I know pretty cool...

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

legodano
Hmmmm

i spawn 3000 creepers in the nether
ride a creeper
fly into the square sun
drown
search fer diamonds
dangit redstone!
burn in lava
watch some YouTube
the list goes on and on...
[IGN: legodano] [Rank: Builder]
[Current Project: Fumblemore's Tower] (Yogscast)

"C'mon! Chums lets go! LEEROOOOOOY JEEENKIIINS!!!" Leeroy Jenkins

Holy hotdog in a toaster!
Holy poptarts in a pencil sharpener!
Holy overused joke on a signature!
I am Dan! Sandwich and I have the cheese!
I HAVE A TOASTER BRAIN.
I am the I Like Trains Kid. I say 'I like trains' 30 times a day.
No Joke. Indubitably. Literaly (what does that mean?)

Avast ye scurvy brocoli! This be mutiny on me own deck!
Tryin' to steal me spoon, eh? Well ye ain't gettin' it!
First Mate! Front and center! These scurvy buildrats tried to steal
me spoon! Push 'em of the plank! The sharks 'll get 'em. Yar.
This be the life of a pirate.

SYSTEM MALFUNCTION: Speech Unit Failure
SPEECH TEST: 1011011110 10001110 1101011
Eye unit: Stable
Movement: Swift but clumsy
Speech: Unit Failure
RECOMMENDED ACTION: Reboot?

*Facepalm* I AIN'T A ROBOT!

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

nic1010
I watch YouTube videos (keralis... great guy)
Watch more u tube
Watch horror movies
Hang with friends
Play on my let's play server. And record
Do graphit (graphiti expert :D)
Txt friends
Go on pwego forums
Homework
Sleep
Watch tv
Play happy wheels on my tv (Mac mini ftw!)
Bang my head on a wall
Listen to death metal
Buy more death metal
And more! Etc...

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

supersnivy
i stare at my computer until the sever updates.

i play on me any my friends server

i play an unhealthy amount of skyward sword *twitches*

i eat myself fat then yell at my cat to get a job

and now i got to plug in my charger...
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

awgonin
i either use cubecraft. make vids for no reason. or i build sick redstone things and blow up creepers in minecarts. good times. i also blow up my own basses and get better ones. i did that with my first ever world that i still use even though i made it in alpha.
as i rose from the sea i saw a world of wonders. i am from a city but not on the surface. i am from Atlantis. my mission to re create the great city on the surface.

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

Jmanawsome2000( yo mum)
 homework.... i hate my teacher... and all day with the COD and think of how toland a side trade flip on mah Bike! :P
-jman

Re: What do you do while the server is down?

mr_marc
I work, draw, watch Two And A Half Men and Scrubs and get together with friends. i also just started a new run in Resident Evil 4. cant get enough of that amazing game :D
[vip3]
I got 99 Cookies cuz Alec took one!
12