What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

So... What would people like to see on the pwegoable website feature wise (eg, gallery, better forum, etc)

I'm a Web Designer so i may be able to help /  convince things of happening + I am also working on a project to help out the website in my free time.

Discuss pplz

Suggestions:
- Photo Gallery for User Screenshots / Images / Server Advertisement (mikel15858, nic1010)
- Vote / Poll (TheAppleMachine)
- New Logo / Banners (TheAppleMachine)
- Live Chat / Pwegoable Chatroom (HCMacIV)
- Member Login / Member Submitted Content (Pwego)
- News Comments (Pwego)

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

syco I am also a web dev, what hosting are you using, if it is paid at all.  IF you need paid hosting, let me know, I have 3 years of unlimited bandwith and disc space.  Also any help designing and texturing, let me know.

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

sycoinc
Just sent you a pm / email off here with a link and more info

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

or add me on skype:    s.petterson87

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

id like to see a gallery. show off all the great builds. itd be a good way to show people how cool the server is :)

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

good suggestion :D

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

TheAppleMachine
Id like a vode system again :P
And better logo no ofense

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

sycoinc
TheAppleMachine wrote
Id like a vode system again :P
And better logo no ofense
I am actually working on a logo / banners when i have time...

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

nic1010
Ya just more server build advertisements. Aka a gallery... But bigger is better
:P

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

as in advertisements as Website banners like at the top of this screen or just a gallery of top builds / great server locations?

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

Jack5211
I can make an app for this website! I know you can get a mobile format but take this for an example: YouTube is still on the safari and now all i/pod/phone/pad come with YouTube as standard!
This Is my chance to make an app and help you guts out!

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

Sycoinc
Bump

+ what would ppl want to see on a forum.. feature and organisationwise

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

HCMacIV
Well I would really like the chat thing back up.
[MagVIP] HCMacIV
Builder in:
-Freefallfall City
-Riverdell
-Char Town
-Crossroad City

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

sycoinc
HCMacIV wrote
Well I would really like the chat thing back up.
On the front page or just a live chat in general... Personally i don't like live chat boxes on websites when there is a forum.

1. because the forum should be used for talk :D
2. can get some spam bots advertising on the forum
3. there are not many good free ones out there that are light weight.

BUT this is noted to look for one in my design

Re: What do People want in the Pwegoable Website?

Talked to Pwego today, he made suggestions on what he wants in a site... see 1st post