What can we do?

camac21
When the server is updated to 1.8 what will we be able to do( can builders+ make giant mushrooms and stuff like that?)
thanks
camac21
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Re: What can we do?

TheAppleMachine
i think they will remove the giant mushrooms cuz it will be super powers to griefers

Re: What can we do?

EviiL
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i want giant shrooms :(

Re: What can we do?

camac21
What do you mean apple?!?! No giant mushrooms? NOOOOOOO!!!!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Re: What can we do?

splash25
I was looking forward to giant shrooms...

Re: What can we do?

Coolmankimo
Actually we are waiting for all the plugins to update now that bukkit has. but the map will not change at all. SO that means no giant mushrooms or underground shafts but we will have all the blocks.
Alls well that ends well....well...my wellls aren't welly enough to be well so...oh well.

Re: What can we do?

Dylan6191995
I don't think it would really give griefers any more power than they already have. They aren't that different from trees. Besides, bonemeal already costs money.

Re: What can we do?

splash25
Yeah... You make giant shrooms by using bonemeal on regular shrooms...

Re: What can we do?

It's 1.8 and mushrooms are allowed. They can't grief as they need space to grow.

Re: What can we do?

splash25
Yay! We get shrooms!

Re: What can we do?

Devastator2000
Note this: All chunks not visited will have the 1.8 generation algorihtim go into effect.