We need European Staff members!!!

SivertGN
Hey all.... This is SivertGN talking.. I think we need more european staff members. I know alot on the grifing happens around that time zone. Ther is allmost no one from that time zone or no one that culd do somthing whit grifing, cubid and yeah just help. I know that I culd help more but I'm never talks soo yeah that wont help. One I recomand is TheAppleMachin... He is helping every boddy and is verry nice.. as well he is a pritty amazing builder. The point in this post is that we NEED more staff members from the european time zone. xD
Have a Good day! xDDD

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

we have had literally 10 posts on this subject. Yours isn't any different.  I suggest the removal of this.

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

Westhead
Since when do you run the forums :P but I agree the server does need more staff from Europe
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

NightmareFH

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

I can handle it when im on but evil is also helping
Me alot if griefing happens with no arch+ people just yell and i can just build a portal prison to keep them as for spammers thats really not hard its only stupid snots that spam so i just say to them ill mute them and they believe me as for helping i only turn chat of when im ill but i never turn msg of so you can always get in contact with me if grief happens and important

As for you want me as staff im glad that you think im good enough and that you think im good at building i really appreciate it but honestly i dont need it to handle all the griefs and spammers i can handle it in the 2 hours im the highest rank then nillas logs on amd bans the griefers and spammers (if theyre still spamming)

Basicly im nillas sidekick

:)

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

Thinkvantage5
You Can count me in Sivert
IGN: Thinkvantage5
Nickname: Think
Rank: [Vip2]

Owner of Thinkville and
ShadowFall!

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

I do agree sivert that we have hardly no european staff on. We only have nillas and applebule at the moment which just isnt enough. I Get home from school , do any coursework i have to do, then go on mc for a bit and mostly there is no staff on at all. Personnally i would like to vote Theapplemachine because all i see him do is help around with things, hes a great builder and from previous experiences, I know he wont give in to the pressure of the job.

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

xWiiPPeD
APPLE FOR DA

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

splash25
Who here agrees that nolife has been acting very …odd… as of late?

First the puddi puddi, now he's trying to convince us that pumpkins should rule the world…

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

Guys i wont get staff thats how it is i were only considered pwego made up hes mind and you have to respect that :)

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

Greytopher
With this post no life... You've earned my full respect.
[Architect]
MSS member

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

splash25
I won't dissagree with that…

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

iamtylerharlow
this made me pee my pants nas xD
tyler admin
"you laugh at me because i am different, i laugh at you because you are all the same"
"Everyone has a picture of what they want their life to be, some just don't have film."

CoB Admin
Redstone master!
Mag
Pandora
community project dude

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

Dosycool
Nas + Halloween. Nuff said.
Website! > http://www.dosycool.com

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

SivertGN
oki nice to know xDDD....... I agree :p

Re: We need European Staff members!!!

RockGeek
*goes back to eating pumpkin pie in the ceiling*
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped