Vip3 need /kick power!!!

Locked 25 messages Options

Vip3 need /kick power!!!

splash25
There have been many, many occasions when I have been on the server and there haven't been ant arch+ on and people (mostly guests) and some builders and even VIP+ have been spamming and using profane language. There are almost always at least 1 vip3 on and I think vip3 should be given kicking powers. I knnow that /kick also works on higher ranks but most vip3's are responsible and won't abuse their powers. In the case they do a arch+ simply has to reprimand them by doing /temp ban. I really hope that you take this into consideration because I think that it will really help keep spammers and greifers under control when there are no arch+ on the server.

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

alecrick16
i agree dude lol i became vip3 right after kick was removed haha
[Vip3] Give meh cookie NOW!!! Did I ever tell you Im ƒabulous?

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

Nootkallamas
      There should be a vote to kick system, where if about half of the server votes to kick;the person is kicked. I don't know any plugins that can give that, but I'm sure there's one out there. And, when/if that said person get's vote kicked 3 times they get a 1 day ban/temp. A notification would be sent to staff/admins when either goes on the server.

     This vote to kick would only become active when staff/admins are offline. That way there shouldn't be any kicking of high ranks. Now, I have no idea if there is a plugin like this out there, so I can't give any recommendations.
VIP2
Official WhiteVale Builder [Owner]

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

Well if that's what you think no life king, then we should give VIP3 /temp ban powers. That would definitely get through to anyone that is greifing and using bad language but it wouldn't be too extreme because it's only for one day. Also you could make temp banning a superior a permanent bannable offense. And kicking would only be for smaller things, like spamming. ALSO you could make kicking a superior a temporary bannable offense.

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

supersnivy
there should be some rank that certain vip3 can get that could be called trusted or something and theyd get the /kick command
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

If we did this we would be able to have maximum control over greifers, spammers, and users of profound language!

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

gruitar
Perhaps, and I am just putting this out there, if certain VIP3's show that they can be trusted a LOT, then perhaps they can be given the ability to kick, like op.

This might create another fiasco, but it is an idea, and isn't that what this thread is about? So, I say, if certain VIP3 can be trusted, give /kick to THOSE people. Not everyone.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

I also need more than just nolife to look at this.just because you object to it, nolife, doesn't mean other people will.

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

alecrick16
ummm splash why would anyone give vip3 temp ban....griefers can like donate and temp ban everyone lol

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

splash25
Alrick, who in their right mind would pay $30 just to temp ban people on a server?
Plus if arch+ catches someone abusing their powers like that they can put a stop to it, vip3 could also, with /temp ban put a temporary stop to it so they can report it on the forums.

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

splash, you have no idea what you are talking about.  Giving a vip3 temp ban would cause nothing but trouble.  Look at how many vip3's there are.... that is too much power for that many people to have.

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

TarkisRai
We should have a vote to kick.
50% or more of active users must vote yes for the kick to happen.

After so many kicks within a certain amount of time, a vote to temp ban or criminalize could be available.
Skype: tarkisrai

3DS Code: 4081-5795-7588

Dear God, please grant me the power to punch people in the face through the internet.

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

Sunflower26
I vote yes to giving vip3 kick powers
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Click on the baby dragon eggs! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! http://i.imgur.com/i328F.png

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

Nootkallamas
That's what I was thinking turkis, a vote to kick system could be a solution.
VIP2

What's your vote yes or no?

Is everyone ignoring my suggestion? Apparently so.
One of the people who went on to the second world...Life

Re: Vip3 need /kick power!!!

EviiL
I understand what your gettin at gruit and i thought of the same thing i just thought it wouldnt be possible with permissions but then again the plugin has changed since i last used it