Videos

Pwego
Administrator
Post your Minecraft, Terraria, League of Legends, and other game videos here.

Re: Videos

SalehEwan
If No_Life and I posted our LOL video's you would hear nothing for about 2 mins and all of a sudden, without warning, No_Life laughing insanely like someone just broke free of an asylum.

Re: Videos

EviiL
I can imagin that being true...

Re: Videos

RockGeek
definatly true <has seen/heard it<
Owner and sole creater of Atlantis
-Midorian achipelago- project leader/manager
my net derped

Re: Videos

Re: Videos

supersnivy
maybe you are a sadistic gamer, i know i can be sometimes XD
Sometimes I wonder, is that frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Re: Videos

SalehEwan
Considering when you get anything above a dobule kill you start laughing uncontrobally.

Re: Videos

Westhead
When I'm in gamer mode normally playing BattleField 3 I'm the serious gamer so whenever I'm in a squad with friends and they mess around I'm allways the one serious about my game :P thats why I'm allways at the top of the leaderboard :D
Julias Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered.
As much as I love Rome at times I really hate the SPQR reason being they killed the worlds greatest man whos name was gaius Julius Caesar -_-

Re: Videos

Jboxize
My new Parkour video -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZQ_DIpHBI
I miss my city :'(

Re: Videos

BarmyGamerchimp
By 'other' game, ... I'm going to abuse that xD

Re: Videos

awgonin
cool. here is my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/awgonin . my computers really bad so i cant post any vids at home.
as i rose from the sea i saw a world of wonders. i am from a city but not on the surface. i am from Atlantis. my mission to re create the great city on the surface.

Re: Videos

BarmyGamerchimp
PLEASE COMMENT! I NEED MOAR COMMENTS! :)

SUMOTORI DREAMS! SUMOTORI DREAMS! SUMOTORI DREAMS!

once again, so you don't forget: SUMOTORI DREAMS!
Be sure to subscribe :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A83mqsOOWIk

Re: Videos

Pwego
Administrator
no life put up a bastion video on pwegogaming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPbXE39QD6Q