Urbem Mallei

Have you ever wondered what No_Life's Ban hammer looks like? Would you like to know where it's stored? Well now its time to find out!

A long time ago, Notch created a world called minecraft, but when he did, a bug in the game created a character called Herobrine. Herobrine lived deep in the mines, and hunted slimes and humans for sport. he created an army of skeletons, zombies, and a creature he created himself, called a creeper. One day, notch was exploring a world when he stumbled across herobrine. noting it as a bug in the game, he went to fix it, but herobrine killed notch's character before Notch could delete it. it collected all of notch's minerals, and began to fashion a weapon out of it. That weapon became the Ban hammer. Not recognizing it's full potential, herobrine simply used it to control parts of minecraft, driving the testificate villagers to near extinction. Sadly, his rule was short-lived, for Notch himself went undercover using a zombie skin, and found herobrine's code, so he deleted it from the system. When Notch went to delete the hammer, he found he was unable to, for the hammer was made out of his own materials, so he locked it away deep underground.

Years passed, and a player by the name of No_Life_King found the hammer. He had heard stories about the hammer, but had never seen it, so he decided to try it out. He looked at a nearby stone, and the words read "Lorem malleus dolor sit exhausit suam potestatem habente occidendi, vos can etiam utor is ut libet." No_Life used his awesome latin translation skills to read that it can no longer can kill, but he could use it for the purpose of his choice. He decided to use it to help the servers where such players as himself would join together to play and build. To rid such servers of those who... TBC

kthxbai
~mikel15858

Re: Urbem mallei

PICTURE GALLERY

entrance

Re: Urbem mallei

hooray, i finally get to -sometimes- work on this thingy for a while. i'll post updates as they need to be released.

Re: Aliquam mallei

stop spamming your own thread.

Re: Urbem mallei

sorry hyp, i was just exited that my minecraft started working after about 2 weeks of my internet not being "good enough" to run it

Re: Urbem mallei

I've finished a first idea for my city's layout, but it will probably change as time goes on. Tell me if you have any suggestions: