Updating?

Soccerjtm
Ok. I'm pretty sure bukkit would have an update by now. So How come you wont update? I dont want to downgrade. So im sad... D:
please Update...

Re: Updating?

Bukkit hasn't updated/released a stable build, nor have the plugins. Be patient.

Re: Updating?

Pwego
This was on front page of reddit today.
http://i.imgur.com/mYqtW.png

Re: Updating?

Soccerjtm wrote
Ok. I'm pretty sure bukkit would have an update by now. So How come you wont update? I dont want to downgrade. So im sad... D:
please Update...
don't complain would you rather they update the server, ppl grief it and it gets corrupted and we can never play OR w8 till stable build and plugin updated and have a happy life on the server?

Re: Updating?

KA_Gamer
http://plugins.bukkit.org
^^^^
Go there and find all the plugins yourself. ALL of them.  When minecraft updates, not only bukkit has to update, but also EVERY plugin.  That takes a while.  Plus, bukkit hasn't released a recomended build yet. The reason why other server's are in 1.0 is because they're using unstable dev builds of bukkit.  Let's say pwegoable uses this build.  Then there's the plugin issue.  Many developers want to wait until bukkit is stable, and so many plugins haven't updated.

Please be paitent.  I hate when people blame the server owners for their server not being updated when it's out of their control.

~KA_Gamer
VIP 2 baby! [Thanks to the awesome Lakersreloaded!]

Re: Updating?

KA-Gamer-Kyle
I agree, would you rather have a server with almost no plugins that are like the normal ones at all, and play on a non-recommended dev build. There would be some problems, and it wouldn't be as fun.

Owner of *Censored due to Advert*
server.

Re: Updating?

MattG1116
Bukkit was at minecon, they need time, be patient.