Unfair Jailing

My brother  ( xwiipped) was jailed and made a criminal when lakers screwed up with the permissions( made us all guests even himself except joe for some reason). he was made a criminal for siding with stevenw129 during an argument with westhead over steven donating. After the permissions were fixed by zach lakers kept xwiipped as a criminal but not westhead or steven even thought they started the whole argument and xwiipped took stevens side. This isnt fair at all and something needs to be done.

here are some pics of what was happening when the server went down (xwiipped is that "person u want in jail")

Re: Unfair Jailing

Ill jail Westhead, but You were aggravating him. West has a bad temper and I was trying to stop the fight Steven and west were having. They needed to sort it out themselves and you seemed to have started it again after is calmed down. You will be unjailed when the server is back up.

Re: Unfair Jailing

I jailed xwii
Lol

Re: Unfair Jailing

sycoinc
that chat screenshot cant really prove anything, since anyone can be any nick name on the website chat

Re: Unfair Jailing

Re: Unfair Jailing

qwertyupo
Yes someone pelase explain to him what is up cause people who complain on the server 24/7 anoy the heck out of people
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Unfair Jailing

i wana put him in my new torture chamber im making

Re: Unfair Jailing

marsman1224
^^^ which is awesome

ive tested it myeslf <:D
Yes, I am really from Mars.

Re: Unfair Jailing

qwertyupo
well lets interrogate him first in the interrogation chamber, nic and mars do your good cop bad cop routine and ill take notes in the observation room.
MAG VIP
Official Terrace Bay Builder

Who else remembers when Yola was Synthasite

qwertyupo.yolasite.com (on its way, Under construction)

Re: Unfair Jailing

nic1010
I will ask him if he would like to play a game
Saw( I would like to play a game )
Haha it's my interpreting room quote